Thursday, October 21, 2010

I said NO!

My motto for this year is.... are you ready.... NO! Yes, that's correct, NO!
Have you ever decided to take a break from all outside distractions and just say "NO!"? I had no idea how many requests I receive until I decided to just say "NO!" It's like the world is my two-year-old. I feel like I'm constantly saying "NO!"

Why do I keep typing it with such emphasis? Because this time I really mean it! "NO!" At first it was hard to say no, but it's getting easier. I finally have time to think. I'm beginning to dig my way out of the pit. You know, that life-is-dragging-me-around-by-the-hair pit. I'm making the decisions, and my decision is "NO!"

I'm feeling a little lighter. A little bit giddy, in fact! I actually enjoy saying "NO!" Come on, try it! You know you want to! "NO!" "NO!" "NO!"

There, wasn't that fun?

No comments: